This is another really easy recipe that you could enjoy as well.
|Seasonal ingredients like courgettes are great|
IngredientsPasta - the type you use will depend on whether you are making this dish for just baby or for you as well. I use the small pasta stars if just making this for T.
1/2 medium butternut squash - peeled and chopped into small cubes.
1 courgette - chopped
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp olive oil
1 knob of dairy free margarine
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Place the chopped courgette and butternut squash with the oregano in an oven proof roasting dish for approximately 30minutes. Drizzle over some olive oil. You will want to check on them regularly to make sure that they don't catch.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in a pot of unsalted water as per the cooking instructions.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain, and add the vegetables.
- Add a knob of dairy free margarine while the pasta is still hot to allow it to melt.
- When cool, serve and enjoy!